Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ahhh, refreshing

I'm having the first really productive day of studying for the Bar that I've had in a week (I know, I know, I shouldn't be jinxing the day by posting about it), and I give a lot of the credit to the fact that I woke up early (which I very rarely do) and got to catch Morning Joe this morning.

I miss Joe Scarborough in prime time. There was a time when I really felt that MSNBC had the best news talk show back-to-back on TV with Chris Matthews followed by Joe Scarborough. One was a Democrat, one was a Republican, but you really got the sense from both of them that they were really enjoying themselves, and they had these effusive personalities that made debating the issues of the day really entertaining. Now that Scarborough has been exiled to the morning and Chris Matthews has turned into a cranky old man, not to mention more and more of a partisan hack, there's not really anybody left in prime time that I really enjoy watching.

No comments: