Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I am a recent law school graduate, an avid follower of politics, and, perhaps most importantly, an enthusiastic gastronome.

Like Justice Samuel Alito (and perhaps even Senator McCain), I consider myself to be a Hamiltonian. Although I consider myself to be a conservative, I believe that the government is essential to ordered liberty, and that a robust government is justified and, indeed, desirable in certain limited circumstances. I will attempt to bring this perspective to my blogging.

My aim is to use this blog to provide running commentary on current events, the law, popular culture, and the news media. I will also, from time to time, supplement my treatment of the burning issues of the day with reviews of fine (and not so fine) dining.

Again, welcome. This should be fun.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Glad to see a blog with some sense. Blog away, please!